*note: this position is remote with a preference for geographic proximity to either SF or NY startup ecosystems
We’re a stage agnostic, data-driven family office helping entrepreneurs build meaningful organizations.
Our mission is to influence the flow of capital into companies that improve society & push culture forward. We do this in two ways:
1. As investors, we help finance value-aligned companies.
We invest opportunistically from seed to late-stage & secondaries.
2. As entrepreneurs, we help create companies that aim to improve people’s lives.
Our focus is on the earliest stages of organizational design: problem definition, team building, and financing.
We work with entrepreneurs to gain clarity and conviction around an idea — and then galvanize the best people to contribute their time, energy, and capital to help see it through.
About the Role:
We’re looking to bring on an analyst or associate to help us in our mission. The ideal candidate will have one to three years of experience in the financial services industry, strong modeling skills, experience working on deal execution and research, and a team oriented and collaborative attitude.
This position offers excellent career growth and development, and an opportunity to learn alongside seasoned investors and entrepreneurs.
• Sourcing investment opportunities
• Analyzing investments
• Researching markets, business models and innovative technologies
• Building financial models, monthly reports and investment committee reports and presentations
• Support invested companies from time to time as needed
• Supporting the partners work
• Assist with deal execution
• One to three years of related experience in PE, VC, Investment Banking or Consulting
• Experience in market research and/or M&A is ideal
• Exceptional academic achievement with an undergraduate degree from a top academic institution
• Strong financial modeling and Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
• Career minded and collaborative
If interested, please apply here.