Rosecliff is a New York City based investment firm focused on venture capital and private equity opportunities. Our team invests in technology enabled companies in the financial, consumer, healthcare, and software industries. Our portfolio companies have strong management teams characterized by integrity, intelligence, experience, energy, and passion.
As a technology analyst, you will work closely with the investment team at Rosecliff and provide comprehensive analyses of potential investment opportunities from a technological standpoint. This role will require digital product fluency, technical dexterity and a great nose for important technology trends and emerging businesses. Core responsibilities include:
- Perform technological assessments for any web or mobile product and complete internal documents on UI/UX analysis
- Assist the investment team in their due diligence efforts by communicating with Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) of potential investment opportunities
- Create detailed reports on companies’ technology stacks and highlight strengths and areas of improvement
- Perform in-depth web analytics to determine a company’s online presence and web traffic
- Be Rosecliff’s point of contact for CTOs of portfolio companies and provide support in areas such as such digital product feedback and recruiting
- Build and handle internal tools catered towards deal origination, workflow management and market research
Bachelors Degree is required
1-3 years experience in a quantitative focused role in finance and/or technology industries
Product development and engineering experience is preferable
Proficiency in coding and programming
If interested, please apply here.