Identifies and evaluates strategic partnerships, business relationships, and equity investments, while using the appropriate analytical and process-related activities to support the Ventures group. Works with key internal/external stakeholders, including executives, clinicians, and other venture funds, etc. to support the formation of start-up organizations, spin-outs, and new joint ventures.
- Assists with business case and business plan development for core and non-core growth initiatives.
- Assists with deal due-diligence, including valuation, analytics, negotiation, and post-investment monitoring.
- Conducts research and analysis of healthcare markets for potential business partners.
- Conducts SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) business analyses, financial modeling, market research, competitive intelligence, and other tasks required to advance start-up projects, spin-outs and joint venture opportunities.
- Conducts analysis on multiple projects and initiatives related to organization’s strategic growth and operational plans for new business opportunities.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on implementation of strategic and business development needs.
- Synthesizes and prepares PowerPoint presentations for analytical initiatives.
- Prepares investment briefs and committee materials.
- Prepares reports, including deal-flow and portfolio summaries.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Demonstrates excellence of delivery through leading by example and setting standards.
- Maintains an M&A deal pipeline.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
If interested, please apply here.