The Arc Companies
… are seeking a highly motivated, Venture Capital Analyst to join our growing team. We invest in a wide array of start-ups, later stage companies and funds, including a substantial focus in technology and healthcare. Arc is a small, fast growing and fun environment where bright, creative thinkers have joined together to do unique, opportunistic venture capital investing.
We value intellectual curiosity, rigorous analysis, creative problem solving, a collaborative spirit, and a willingness to express individual opinions to help us identify the best paths forward.
Join the Team!
The successful candidate will be highly responsible, personable and have venture capital, investment or related experience. Our new Analyst will work closely with Arc’s founder, the CIO and the rest of the investment team.
You will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact!
This role will join our existing team and focus on the following:
- Evaluate new investment opportunities, including funds, SPVs and direct investments
- Perform due diligence evaluations of potential portfolio companies and funds
- Create financial models and projections
- Perform industry research, including competitor analysis for prospective portfolio companies
- Present analysis to Arc’s Investment Committee
- Assist portfolio companies with business development, future funding and other strategic initiatives
Relevant Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Analytical, creative problem solver with strong quantitative background
- Bachelors Degree (finance or economics preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, business, finance, and/or start-ups
- Collaborative thinker who excels in teams and is also an independent, self‐starter
- Deep interest in technology, entrepreneurship and business
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to produce high-quality work products under tight deadlines
- Recent MBA graduates will also be considered
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience. We are proud to offer excellent benefits.
Location: New York, NY 10017
We are an equal opportunity employer
Arc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. Arc provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our Human Resources department at:
The Arc Companies
Human Resources, 655 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
IF interested, please apply here.