Senior Venture Capital Associate will assist the partners in sourcing and screening companies for potential investment, work with our existing portfolio to accelerate growth, prepare investment memos and quarterly reports for Limited Partners, and assist in creating fund raising decks and other internal functions.
Successful Candidates will have experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- 2+ years of experience in Private Equity or VC
- Operating Experience in a startup
- Strong Technology Background
- Expertise in Financial Modeling, Accounting, and Business Operations
- Strong writing and presentation skills (full proficiency in Microsoft Office is a given)
If interested, please apply here.