ZZ Ventures is a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco. We focus on investing in highly compelling and emerging technology companies in both venture and growth stages that are involved in the development of innovative next-generation technologies and solutions for the global market. We seek to add value to our invested companies by helping them successfully penetrate the Chinese market through our cross-border resources.
The Vice President / Associate (title commensurate with relevant, direct experience) will be a seasoned investment professional who has work experience in early stage venture capital space. He/she will work directly with the senior members of the firm, assisting in all aspects of the firm’s investments in Vertically-Focused Technologies, Enterprise Software and IT, IoT, and Emerging Technology.
- Deal Screening: Review investment opportunities, including analysis of company overview decks and meetings with entrepreneurs
- Investment Analysis: Conduct initial research on investment opportunities, including financial and strategic analyses
- Due Diligence: Assist deal teams on due diligence (external and internal) for potential investments and create compelling, detailed investment recommendation
- New Markets Analysis: Periodically create presentations outlining new technology areas that may be attractive for investment
- At least 2-5 years significant experience at a top-tier venture capital firm or major corporation venture capital group. Work experience in Silicon Valley/San Francisco preferred
- MBA or other advanced degree from a top-tier graduate program
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills, and excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deal workflow processes simultaneously without constant supervision
- China-related industry or venture investment experience strongly preferred (not required)
Please send resume to email@example.com