We are seeking a candidate with outstanding technology investment skills to assist in originating, analysing and executing financial technology principal investments, acquisitions and other strategic collaborations. The candidate will be a key partner in Euclid’s exciting plans for 2018 and will work with a small, collaborative and ambitious team.
Network building and deal origination, identification and assessment of investment, acquisition and strategic collaboration opportunities in the US & Canada.
- Origination and deal sourcing:
-You will be tasked with identifying high quality investments and generating proprietary deal flow in the region.
– Activities will include network building, researching, marketing and working wit partners, portfolio companies, intermediaries and industry experts.
- Execution of transactions:
-You, assisted with by the wider team, will be responsible for the execution of investments. This will include coordinating appropriate commercial, financial and legal due diligence, managing third-party advisers, overseeing financial models, reviewing legal documents, negotiating commercial agreements as well as preparing and presenting recommendations to the Euclid Investment
- Portfolio management:
-Once a transaction has been completed, you will remain involved with the business and possible sit on the Board of Directors. Work closely with our portfolio companies to deliver on our promise as a strategic investor.
- Strong judgment, self-starter able to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentational skills
- High quality quantitative, modelling, analytical problem solving skills
- Personal integrity and strong ambition
- Strong and professional work ethic
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Previous experience at a leading firm in Investment Banking/Mergers & Acquisitions, or Principal Investing (private equity or venture capital)
- Within such role(s), experience in fundamental valuations and the strategic skillset to assess opportunities analytically and conceptually is required
- Exposure to complex problem solving, deal structuring and commercial negotiations is essential
If interested, please apply here.