We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Supports the implementation of HCA’s Strategic Goals for HCA-Special Asset Group’s functions for material transactions and Health Insight Capital strategic investments.
- Leads and manages material transactions involving operations assets, including acquisitions, minority investments, joint ventures, co-development arrangements and partnerships.
- Manages the end-to-end process on transactions, from concept through closing and integration.
- Designs transaction structures to optimally address specific strategic, financial and operational circumstances and needs of HCA and transaction target
- Develops financial models for target transactions to inform pricing decisions, and manages valuation processes with external valuation consultants to confirm fair market value of transactions.
- Coordinates with HCA’s Strategy + Innovation Group regarding innovation investments, research and business case development.
- Engages with Executive Sponsors and key HCA business unit leaders on consistent basis to understand, map and prioritize key strategic initiatives in need of Special Assets Group support.
- Consults with Executive Sponsors on transaction, investment and strategies, including investigation, planning and implementation.
- Supervises Support Staff, HCA’s M&A support resources (e.g. HR, Division, Finance and Operations Resources assigned to support transactions), outside legal counsel, consultants and valuation firms.
- Conducts industry research on target industries and competitive analysis on transaction targets.
- Connects directly and seamlessly to Senior Management sponsors of transactions, investments and innovation projects.
- Develops and communicates strategic, operational and financial rationale and complex transaction analyses in support of Special Asset Group transaction recommendations to Senior Management and Health Insight Capital investment committee members.
- Engages directly with transaction leader(s) of target companies, including target’s senior management, investors and other key individuals in sourcing, securing, negotiating and closing material transactions.
- Manages large and cross-functional teams in a highly complex task environment, working on tight deadlines.
- Establishes operations plans (transaction maps, strategic plans, etc.) for assignments and manages the team responsible for executing on the plan.
- Develops and manages financial models for transaction targets, and continually research and update the models working together with other team members, as well as other corporate departments.
- Manages employees and team members through subordinates, usually other managers and support personnel.
- Provides strategic, financial and operational guidance to portfolio company board of directors and senior management team.
- Develops both general policies and objectives applicable to all portfolio companies, as well as individual company goals and objectives, and establishes and implements policies and procedure for individual portfolio company operations.
- Coordinates and communicates the corporate regulatory/legal framework and ensures that all acquisitions and divestitures meet the standards provided, and that the portfolio companies have appropriate knowledge and policies.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
College Graduate Required
Masters of Business Administration, MPH, CPA, or Juris Doctor or other advanced transactional degree strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IF interested, please apply here.