CA Ventures is recruiting for a Vice President of Real Estate Investments to join its growing team to be based in New York City.
· Responsible for the evaluation, execution, documentation, asset management, and sourcing of investment opportunities as a member of the CA Ventures real estate equity group.
· Take strategic role in capital raising across the CA Ventures portfolio, leveraging and developing relationships with a diverse array of capital sources
· Assist the senior leadership in the capitalization and restructuring of existing real estate investments, fund raising for new strategy, and corporate capital budgeting.
· Work directly with the CIO of the firm on formulating and executing restructuring of existing real estate investment portfolio. Detail responsibility includes creating portfolio level financial modeling and working with various parties (i.e. Capital partners, legal counsels, lenders) to consummate the transactions.
· Stay current on developments and trends in the economy and real estate industry and incorporate the most up-to-date information into analyses. Attend select seminars and conferences related to real estate.
· Manage the preparation of presentation and pitch materials for new business and strategy pursuits and oversee creation of materials for internal budgeting meetings, investor meetings, strategy sessions, asset reviews.
· Identify, initiate and foster relationships with new joint venture partners, who meet the CA Venture’s criteria and facilitate the flow of a consistent pipeline of suitable investment opportunities.
· Collaborate with the CIO, acquisition team, finance & accounting team to provide internal capital budgeting, revenue forecasting, cost analysis, and multi-tier incentive calculations.
Your Track Record
· Bachelor’s degree required. Strong preference for Master’s degree in Business Administration or Operations Research with a least 24-months experience in Real Estate Investment Management
· 8+ years of experience in investment banking or real estate investments
· Experience in using VBA, Argus, Bloomberg, and Microsoft Office
· 50% travel required
If interested, please apply here.