At GXP Investments (GXPI), we are actively engaged in the dynamic energy industry. How we each get and use energy is changing like never before. Generating electricity at homes and businesses is becoming increasingly economic and desirable, and the means to efficiently and effectively store that electricity is doing the same. Devices allow us to track energy usage from anywhere, and electric vehicles are becoming more common.
GXPI is part of this change. At GXPI, we provide investment capital and strategic value to businesses within the energy ecosystem. As a strategic investor, our goal is to partner with early stage companies as they grow their business and expand their market share. Together, we can bring new energy solutions to market and contribute to this energy transformation.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or related Quantitative or business discipline required.
- Preferred Qualifications include an advanced degree and/or designation.
- Typically 5 Years of relevant experience, including closing strategic transactions.
- Preferred experience working as an observer and/or member of a corporate board of directors.
- Develop and administer financial models and templates (DCF, trading comparables, precedent transactions, sum of parts, etc.) for the evaluation and structuring of strategic opportunities.
- Originate strategic opportunities through various means, including utilization of professional networks, attendance at industry events, and review of appropriate data bases and other potential deal sources.
- Assist in management and governance of portfolio investments, including serving as board member and/or observer as appropriate.
- Assist Senior Director in development of department strategy, processes, and presentations to senior management and boards.
- Various administrative duties as are necessary.
If interested, please apply here.