A RBVC investment [senior manager ] will support the generation of deal flow, pre-select attractive deals and support the execution of investments (e. g., structuring and negotiating), supporting in-depth due diligence and support partners and other senior members with adding value to portfolio companies. It is expected that they will play an active role in shaping the organisation of RBVC, support the management of the internal/external contact network and RBVC’s future strategy.
Investment [senior manager ] are expected to bring and help RBVC establish a valuable external network for RBVC in China which could help the team to source and assess the deal flow. He or she is also expected to establish Bosch internal network of resource quickly. He or she shall utilize internal and external experts in the specific RBVC search areas for due diligence purposes.
Background and experience:
Background and experience: A candidate at this level will have c. 3 years of relevant professional experience or more. Ideal candidates have either technical or venture investment experience, while showing strong business acumen. The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial thinking, market know-how in relevant search clusters
- Curiosity and ability to learn about new technologies, market, industry, etc.
- Ideally with technical background, investment or related experience and strong relevant industry network
- Ideally valuation and transaction experience, ideally in start-up environment
- Strong personality and team ability
- Mobility and flexibility
- Ability to comprehend a technology and to understand the technical and commercial challenges in a development process, in at least one of RBVC’s search clusters.
- Strategy & business development know-how: Ability to grasp a business model and understand the challenges in building the business： 1. Experience in analysing a variety of business models. 2. Experience in analysing markets and strategies. 3. Know-how in assessing investment opportunities.
- Financial knowledge： 1. Basic external accounting knowledge. 2. Financial modelling or equivalent experience.
- Ability to present the team in a professional way 1. Networking skills (entrepreneurs, research institutes, other corporates, politics, academia) with good relevant internal network building experience. 2. Strong English language skills (in speech and writing) and native level of Chinese (speech and writing). 3. Persuasiveness. 4. Credibility. 5. Ability to act at senior management level.
If interested, please apply here.