For our team, we are looking for a senior investment manager (m / w) for software start-ups at the locations in Bonn and Berlin, who with his experience actively contributes to the sustainable success of the HTGF portfolio with a focus on software, IT, e-Commerce, FinTech, Big Data, IT Security and Telecommunications.
- Autonomous acquisition, performance and sale of companies in their own portfolio
- Proactive support of start-ups in finding suitable investors and buyers
- Bringing in negotiating power and controlling HTGF interests, even in large and international rounds of financing & exits
- Perception of the shareholder rights of the fund through, among other things, advisory board and supervisory board mandates
- Structured expansion, maintenance and further development of HTGF networks at home and abroad, in particular through regular site visits and lectures
- Active knowledge transfer from value-adding portfolio management, transactions and networks in the fund
- Supervision of private fund investors
- Acquisition of strategic or conceptual projects of the fund
- Mentoring of Analysts and Investment Managers
The High-Tech Gründerfonds gives you a unique overview of the high-tech developments “made in Germany”. Benefit from the know-how of more than 1750 transactions and the largest active network in the industry. Out of 89 exits, around 70 millionaires and countless lifeworks have been created for the founders.
In addition, we offer you:
- High degree of self-determined work with all facets of investment management
- Perspective to build your own portfolio and to actively lead this through all corporate phases to the sale or IPO
- Significant influence on the success of the fund
- Deep insights and networking in the German start-up scene as well as the national and international investor landscape
- Performance-based basic compensation and performance-oriented incentives
- Completed technical or scientific studies and deep understanding of business topics
- Extensive transaction experience as lead investor in the venture capital market and ideally exit experience
- Management experience in a start-up
- High expertise in your field of technology as well as proven business experience
- Relevant network in the industry and VC industry
- Business fluent German and English spoken and written
Are you an entrepreneurial thinking and acting person with strong leadership? Your way of working is characterized by care and responsibility? You are characterized by negotiating skills, assertiveness and at the same time strong social skills?
If interested, please apply here.