Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited (YSHK) is one of the largest Taiwan-funded brokerage firms in Hong Kong and is committed to provide comprehensive and superior services in the aspects of corporate finance, asset management and brokerage services to global and local institutional clients, corporate clients as well as individual investors. YSHK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yuanta Financial Holdings Co., Ltd (Yuanta Financial Holdings), which is one of the top five financial holding companies in Taiwan.
Its scale in securities, futures and asset management business has solidified a dominant position in the Taiwan market. As a leading financial firm with securities business as its focus, Yuanta Financial Holdings currently has a distribution network of 189 securities branches and 88 banking branches.We are seeking high caliber candidates to achieve our goals and share the success together.
- Conduct due diligence, prepare financial reports and investment proposals
- Post investment management on existing portfolio companies
- Work on private deals within a diversified space, frequent travel is to be expected
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 2-5 years experience gained within an investment bank or investing firm
- Strong accounting and audit background is preferred
- Venture Capital / Private Equity experience or MA experience would be ideal
- Immediately available preferred
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application letter with full resume including date available, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website].Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
If interested, please apply here.