This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in Southeast Asia. NSI Ventures (Part of Northstar PE), a Singapore based Venture Capital firm investing in Series A/B round in Southeast Asia. The existing portfolio covers a wide range of Technology companies that are accessing local, regional and global markets, including Go-Jek, Halodoc, Love Bonito, Zimplistic, Chope, CXA group and more, for more information please visit us at https://www.nsi.vc/
You will play an important role supporting the team in all areas of venture capital investing and portfolio management.
- Conduct due diligence on start-ups and market research on tech sub-sectors and landscapes
- Perform valuation and returns analyses to support investment decisions
- Prepare investment documentation and business plans to support the investment process
- Prepare pitch decks and other marketing materials to support business development
- Identify, meet and screen new start-ups for potential investments
- Assist senior members with portfolio management activities
- Develop relationships with the start-up community (companies, entrepreneurs, VCs etc.)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business/Finance or related field
- 5+ years experience in a Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment Bank as an analyst/Associate is required Proficiency in financial modelling and building presentation decks
- Experience in working with a Series A/B VC fund will be a huge advantage
If interested, please apply here.