Inventure Partners is a top tier VC fund that invests in internet and technology enabled businesses. We seek to make people’s lives better worldwide by backing visionary entrepreneurs with disruptive ideas.
We have backed companies in the United States, Europe, Israel and Russia, across different industries and markets. Today our portfolio includes such notable companies as Gett (Uber’s largest competitor in Europe), Busfor (leading intercity bus ticket GDS and OTA in CEE), online freight service Deliver, Everoad (French marketplace for shippers and carriers), Chronext (Europe’s leading marketplace for luxury watches), American Well (North America’s leading telehealth company), Netology Group (Russia’s leading online education company) and many others.
If you have analytical mind-set, are intellectually curious, not afraid to work hard and eager to make the world a better place, this is the right opportunity for you!
• Sourcing of target companies
• Execution of investments into target companies
• Day-to-day management of portfolio companies
• Execution of exit transactions
• Valuation of prospective investment opportunities
• Budgeting and forecasting of portfolio company performance
• Represent IP in the market, development of relations with entrepreneurs and investors
• Research of industries, sectors and markets, identification of emerging trends and opportunities
• Consolidation of reporting from portfolio companies
Ideal candidate profile:
• 3-4 years of experience in high-tech sector at startups, incubators, investment banking, VC firm or strategy/management consulting
• Ability to work independently and an ability to manage and meet agreed upon deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong quantitative and finance skills (with an emphasis on valuation and corporate finance), transactional experience is preferred
• Deep knowledge and relevant experience in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, ICO.
• Knowledge of the principles of International law in matters of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, structuring of venture investment transactions, structuring of token sale
• A solid network in crypto world is a plus.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set and passion for startup technology-enabled businesses challenging the status quo
• High motivation and ability to take initiative, self-starters are preferred
• Outstanding record of professional and academic achievement
• Fluency in written and oral English
• A natural team player
What you can expect:
• Competitive pay package based on experience, relevant skills and performance
• Intellectually challenging, international and multi-cultural work environment
• Challenging responsibilities with the chance to build your network in the industry
Please send you CV and cover letter here