Experis Banking is hiring a Senior Investment Associate for the hub of new digital business for an important financial entity.
A place where design, strategy and technology come together to generate new business opportunities. We define the Bank’s value proposal from the user’s perspective; we act as Venture Builder, creating and promoting digital businesses; we collaborate with startups; and we make strategic digital investments that reinforce our business through our investment vehicle. Reporting to Head of Investment will be responsible of the following functions:
– Identification of new strategic opportunities for investment and international startup scouting in those areas of interest to the group.
– Analysis of the digital ecosystem and contact with existing startups whose business models are considered strategic for the Group (Geographic areas of interest: Spain, Mexico, UK, Israel and Germany).
– Due Diligence of the selected startups and presentation of the investment proposal to the investment committee.
– Follow-up of the invested companies in the investment portfolio and creation of win-win opportunities that add value to the startups and the bank.
– Identification, promotion and monitoring of potential partnerships between startups and bank LOBs.
- More than 5 years of experience, with at least 2 of the years in venture capital funds or M&A
- Knowledge of the startup / fintech ecosystem
- Autonomy for the execution of projects / investments
- Curious and creative profiles:” out of the box “thinkers.
- Communication and structuring capacity (mainly Power Point).
- English proficiency level.
- Ability to work in a team occupying different roles and in a changing environment.
- Degree in engineering, business administration and management or economics.
- And most importantly, that want to have a good time building the banking of the future and working with a great team both inside and outside the office.
If interested, please apply here.