Sante Ventures is a life science venture capital fund based in Austin, TX with $281M under management across two funds. The GP is raising their third fund and anticipates a close this summer.
The fund is seeking to add a Sr. Analyst to work closely with the General Partners and investment team across the full spectrum of investing activities, including: market analysis, research, due diligence and portfolio company management.
- Assist with all stages of due diligence including financial modeling, market & competitive analysis, and conducting primary & secondary research.
- Supporting existing portfolio company investments through ongoing analysis and review with other investment professionals in the firm.
- Build and maintain complex financial and portfolio company budget models.
- Prepare presentation materials to support investment recommendations.
- Maintain updated operating and financial information for each portfolio company, including: capital structure, financial projections, etc.
- Support the execution of deals including external coordination with portfolio company constituents.
- Managing ad hoc research projects per the priorities of the firm.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in science, engineering or business administration with a demonstrated record of exceptional academic achievement.
- 2+ years experience in top-tier investment banking, consulting, or venture capital/private equity.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, highly proficient in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to effectively translate complex concepts.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player.
- High energy, self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Healthcare experience is helpful but not a requirement.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com by no later than March 9th, 2018.
- Anticipated start date is early summer 2018.