Panasonic Ventures, LLC (PVL) was created with Panasonic as the sole investor. Unlike most traditional Corporate Venture Capital arms, PVL was created with the intended purpose of generating financial return first, then, provide strategic value back to Panasonic. A strong business person is needed to analyze investments and portfolios to achieve this financial return.Currently, Panasonic Ventures, LLC is seeking a Sr. Analyst
What You’ll Get To Do
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Financial review and valuation analysis
- Reference checking on management and customers
- Proactive deal sourcing
- Internal firm initiatives – adhoc duties as required – including eco-reports and industry trends
hat You’ll Bring:Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 – 5 years’ experience in financial/business analysis; along with financial investment banking, or a professional venture capital firm. The candidate should have a strong understanding and comfort with information technology; both using and evaluating. Should be able to perform the due diligence process on the target company and industry; industry and competitive analysis. Must have experience to develop liquidation models and cap table analysis.
- Should be able to develop waterfall and funds flow analysis, displaying transaction distributions to shareholders and note holders in order to complete the Certified Closing Repor
- Personal integrity, initiative, financial analysis skills, quantitative expertise, strong oral and written communication skills, a track record of success and the ability to work as an effective part of a team are essential.
- Analytical ability to evaluate companies and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Must be able to understand and then explain complex issues to make a strong business and financial decision.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff and customer
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and being part of new initiatives
- Excellent understanding of customers’ request and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent organization skills with solid attention to detail while working with simultaneous fast-paced projects
- 10% travel needed (if need to visit and evaluate potential portfolio companies).
If interested, please apply here.