Aramark (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark fosters a consumer-focused culture, through insight, innovation and execution. Using a deep, fact-based understanding of the end-consumer enables Aramark to develop services and products to meet client expectations and customer needs. The company builds deep business relationships where it seeks to exceed client expectations through excellent service and active relationship management at multiple levels of the client organization.
Senior Financial Analyst in Investments Team will assist the Director of Investments in preparing pro forma, IRR and financial analysis for business deals including new regional growth deals, strategic accounts, contract renewals and amendments and other special business project ventures.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare costing, pro forma and IRR analysis for business deals utilizing best practice and benchmark assumptions and working closely with Team Members from Operation Service Excellence and Business Development.
- Assist in deal memorandum preparation with financial and operational analysis.
- Assist in capital investment analysis and preparation of monthly projection process and annual capital plan process.
- Contract review and deal approval validation. Work closely with Legal Team to ensure deal parameters are consistent with contractual agreement.
- Commission calculation with analysis, and oversight of processing multiple compensation plans.
- Work closely with other Team Members of the FP&A group to prepare balance sheet (e.g. A/R) and P&L review to conduct business case analysis and other research analysis in new prospect / client comparative reports.
- Provide support to Directors of Business Development (“DBDs”), AVPs of Strategic Accounts, Vice Presidents and Directors of Strategic Development (“VPSPs and DSDs”), and Field Operations through deal change process and contract management process.
- Complete New Business Reporting, Competitive Data Reporting and maintain Deal Log.
- Ad-hoc reporting and research.
- Ability to understand, create and prepare comprehensive financial models
The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the Director of Investments in the Aramark Healthcare & Facilities Investment Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- A minimum of five to six years of progressively responsible analytical financial experience required.
- Ability to be credible, engaging and build good relationships with sales and operations support teams.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate complex issues and present in a variety of settings across all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Must be able to problem solve and adjust priorities with little advance notice to meet deadlines and requests.
- Regional and / or operational experience a plus.
- Position could require travel from time to time.
If interested, please apply here.