TrueBridge Capital Partners is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Investment Professional with a track record to fill a full-time position on its Investment Team. The Investment Professional will lead and participate in all aspects of the investment process, and is also expected to support fundraising and client servicing presentations. Title and compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
TrueBridge is a leading venture capital investor located in Chapel Hill, NC with approximately $2.3 billion under management. The firm invests in venture and micro/seed funds, as well as directly in high-growth private technology companies. TrueBridge has a partnership with Forbes Media, Inc. and works with them to produce several marquee annual venture capital rankings: the Midas list of top technology investors, and the Next Billion Dollar Startups List of outstanding next generation technology companies. TrueBridge is a cohesive team of seventeen experienced professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Over time, develop to lead all aspects of sourcing, analyzing, diligencing, negotiating, decision making and monitoring fund and direct company investments.
- Provide research, modeling, and analytical support for the investment team.
- Prepare diligence documents, investment memos and other investment related materials.
- Build strong relationships with venture capitalists, CEOs, founders, investment relations professionals, and investors.
- Represent TrueBridge at fund manager annual meetings, conferences, and TrueBridge’s own annual meeting.
- Prepare and assist in presentations to potential investors and existing clients.
- Assist in developing TrueBridge’s Corporate Partnership program.
- Support all aspects of TrueBridge’s partnership with Forbes Media, Inc.
- Create, maintain, and generate reports from third-party data providers such as Pitchbook, CBInsights, VentureSource, Thomson One, and proprietary systems.
- Conduct ad hoc investment-related projects as needed.
- Manage Investment Analyst resources, workflow and outputs.
- Must be prepared for periods of heavy travel.
The ideal candidates will have:
- 3-8 years of finance experience, preferably fund investment or direct private equity, venture capital investing experience.
- Deep personal interest in technology and investing.
- Strong judgment and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and relationship-building skills, as well as writing and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working on a small, tightly knit, performance-oriented team.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Over time, develop a desire to be in the Southeast for the long-term.
If interested, please apply here.