TrueBridge Capital Partners is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Investment Professional with a track record to fill a full-time position on its Investment Team. We are a collaborative team of strategic thinkers that works closely with premier venture capitalists and fast-growing, transformative technology companies. The Investment Professional will lead and participate in all aspects of the investment process, and is also expected to support fundraising and investor update presentations. Title and compensation will be competitive based on market comparables and the candidate’s experience. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT reach out to TrueBridge team members directly.
TrueBridge is a leading venture capital investor based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina with approximately $2.4 billion under management. The firm invests in venture and micro/seed funds, as well as directly in high-growth private technology companies. TrueBridge has a partnership with Forbes Media, Inc. and works with them to produce several marquee annual venture capital rankings: the Midas List of top technology investors, the Brink List of up-and-coming venture capitalists, and the Next Billion Dollar Startups List of leading next-generation technology companies. TrueBridge is a cohesive team of seventeen experienced professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Over time, lead all aspects of sourcing, diligencing, negotiating, decision making, and monitoring fund and direct investments, within our collaborative, team-based model.
· Provide research, modeling, and analytical support for the investment team.
· Prepare diligence documents, investment memos and other investment-related materials.
· Build strong relationships with venture capitalists, founders & CEOs, investment relations professionals, and limited partners.
· Represent TrueBridge at fund manager annual meetings, conferences, and TrueBridge’s own annual meeting.
· Prepare and assist in presentations to existing and potential limited partners.
· Assist in developing TrueBridge’s Corporate Partnership program.
· Support all aspects of TrueBridge’s partnership with Forbes Media, Inc.
· Create, maintain, and generate reports from third-party data providers such as Pitchbook, VentureSource, Thomson One, and proprietary systems.
· Conduct ad hoc investment-related projects as needed.
· Manage Investment Analyst resources, workflow and outputs.
· Must be prepared for periods of heavy travel.
The ideal candidates will have:
· 5-8 years of financial services experience, preferably fund investment and/or direct private equity or venture capital investing experience.
· Deep personal interest in technology and investing.
· Strong judgment and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal, networking and relationship-building skills, as well as writing and presentation skills.
· Broad and deep network within the venture capital and technology ecosystem.
· Comfort working on a small, tightly knit, performance-oriented team.
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
· Over time, develop a desire to be in the Southeast for the long-term.
If interested, please apply here.