MicroVentures is a platform that gives both accredited and non-accredited investors access to invest in startups. We are one of the financial industry’s first organizations which merges crowdfunding with the venture capital industry. MicroVentures provides an opportunity for angel investors to invest in startups alongside Venture Capitalists, often at the same terms. We are looking for high service-oriented individuals to help us revolutionize the way investors access and invest in private companies!
What you’ll do at MicroVentures:
You will provide an exceptional onboarding experience to our newest investors through chat, email and phone channels to remove any barriers identified during the account opening process and educate how to invest in startups. During a typical day you will:
- Welcome new investors to our firm through inbound and outbound phone calls as well as chat and email
- Uncover the stated and unstated needs and educate them on how to best utilize us to accomplish their goals
- Build Strong Relationships with our investors as well as our diverse group of associates focused on exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- Be consultant by recommending appropriate solutions after performing an efficient and effective needs analysis.
- Problem solve current client issues to meet the immediate need as well as identify opportunities to enhance future client interactions.
You might be a great fit for us if:
- You enjoy and take pride in making lasting first impressions
- You possess robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills to uncover unstated needs and recommend appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- You desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture without the predictability and highly-processed structure of a larger organization
- You are flexible to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
- You thrive in a fast-paced client-centric environment that proactively seeks to identify potential problems and the initiative to resolve them
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and like to work in a competitive
- You value continuous self-improvement focused on helping you learn and develop the skills needed to grow with us
Required essential skills:
- FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- Minimum 12 months in a client service industry
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Be able to build and maintain good cross organization working relationships
Bonus if you have:
- Sales Experience
- Previous startup experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Healthcare, dental, disability
- 401(k) + match
- Company equity
- A challenging, fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Fully stocked break room
If interested, please apply here.