Gentera is the leading entrepreneurial group of financial inclusion in the under-served segment. Through its companies, it offers financial services -credit, savings, insurance, means of payment and remittance payments- that are adequate and accessible for people in the segment, accompanied by financial education, client protection and entrepreneurial culture.
Provide investment opportunities in Startups, which will help Gentera to innovate and improve its business model. Evaluating and investing in startups that could provide some service to Gentera.
- Find innovative startups with potential whose proposal or solution is aligned with the strategy of Fiinlab and Gentera.
- Generate and maintain value relationships with external entities in order to facilitate the execution of the responsibilities of the position.
- Get the most out of relationships with suppliers and Fiinlab allies.
- Achieve an efficient collaboration between Gentera and the inverted startups and in the execution of pilot tests.
- Manage and maintain relationships with investors, accelerators, incubators, associations, and other organizations such as “Entrepreneur Support Organizations” (ESOs) whose contact complements the startup search channels.
Minimum experience of 1 year in the following aspects:
- Knowledge in risk investment fund (venture capital)
- Financial analysis (Read P & L, projections, income statement)
- Knowledge of Fintech business models and entrepreneurial ecosystem
If interested, please apply here.