At AngelList, we exist to help startups save the world. At AngelList Venture we believe that every world-changing startup should have access to capital and the venture team is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. We’ve delivered over $1B to more than 3000 startups over the past few years. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC, resulting in a more innovative, efficient & fair market.
We’re growing quickly and check out what we did in 2019! https://angel.co/2019
We have exciting plans for 2020!
ABOUT THE JOB:
As an Investment Operations Specialist, you will undertake all activities required to make new investments and become an expert of our AngelList Venture platform.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and structured thinker who will provide exceptional service to our GPs and LPs behind the scenes by making their experience using our platform seamless. The successful launch of a fundraising campaign requires the coordination of multiple systems and teams (including legal, portfolio operations, venture associates, and more) and in this role, you will be expected to execute workflows and project manage all activities related to new investment set up.
The output of your work will be instrumental in transforming how companies are funded today.
- Review investment memos and documents for consistency and compliance.
- Record investment data.
- Set up Fundraising Campaigns: ensuring settings are correct in our system, tagging data, and double-checking fund documents for accuracy.
- Drive the fundraising process by working with primarily internal team members, identifying & fixing ops roadblocks.
- Project manage signature processes with companies and investors.
- Manage a central repository of processes and identify opportunities to promote effective operations.
If you’re interested in joining us, but don’t tick every box below, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another. We’re happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
- 2+ years in an operational, technical onboarding, or support role ideally at a fast-growing company.
- Superb attention to detail – you need to be able to catch the corner case every time.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a love of process.
- Understanding of core financial concepts and a strong interest in the nuts and bolts of venture finance. Your day-to-day will touch on the legal, accounting, tax, and finance components that underlie the venture financing ecosystem.
- Great attitude with the ability to embrace change as we continually improve products and processes.
- A deep love of startups – venturehacks.com/save-the-world
If interested, please apply here.