Do you want to take the lead on developing our new Innovation Hub and unlocking external innovation in an organization working towards a greener world?
Join us and become our Innovation and Venture Principal in Offshore where you’ll be responsible for establishing our new Innovation Hub and will execute on our ambition to leverage external innovation. You’ll be responsible for identifying and commercializing relevant external companies with key technologies that solve internally defined problems. You’ll drive the right collaboration approach, ranging from enabling new suppliers to venture acquisitions.
Your key tasks will be to
- identify new and emerging solutions and early-stage suppliers based on internal needs
- ensure that solutions are successfully accelerated and deployed throughout our portfolio
- support maturation of new suppliers and facilitate testing of technologies or services
- support development of commercial agreements and ensure rapid commercialization – e.g. through venture options
- provide support with strategic engagement, e.g. strategic partnerships, exclusivity deals, capital injections by the Group, etc.
Additionally, you’ll be expected to ensure a visible position in the ecosystem by organizing events, attending conferences and networking events, etc.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with the startup ecosystem
- have strong financial acumen
- have worked extensively with commercializing emerging technologies
- are proactive and extroverted and thrive when you’re travelling, networking, and attending conferences
- thrive in an international environment and can quickly create deep and meaningful relationships with your stakeholders.
Finally, you must have a strong propensity for working autonomously in pursuing daily goals, combined with an agile and open approach to reprioritization of tasks.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximizing the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge, and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realize their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than December 8, 2019 we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
If interested, please apply here.