High Alpha is looking for a Principal to lead investment sourcing and execution for High Alpha’s venture funds. In this position, you’ll work with High Alpha leadership and portfolio companies to fund and advise next-generation enterprise cloud companies.
As a principal on the investment team, you will be responsible for identifying and leading investments for High Alpha’s venture funds. A minimum of 5 years in venture capital or private equity is a minimum requirement for this position.
- You’re an energetic connector who has a strong venture network
- You have a passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and investing
- You have a deep level of curiosity and desire for continuous learning
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You’ll be part of a culture that emphasizes learning and growth
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with next-generation enterprise software companies
What you’ll do
- Network with entrepreneurs, VCs, and others in the startup ecosystem to discover next-generation enterprise cloud companies
- Analyze & conduct diligence on investment opportunities
- Work with entrepreneurs and companies to help them grow and succeed
- Lead investments in promising enterprise cloud companies
- Drive investor relations and communication strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience in venture capital or private equity
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Experience leading investments and advising companies
- Strong analytical skills
What we value :
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please apply here.