You will take a leading role in investing and managing our venture capital growth funds. (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) You will have experience with, and be comfortable, investing from a fund with a venture capital growth mandate and understand the specific nuances presented by this mandate.
You will be responsible for identifying investment opportunities from our early-stage fund, as well as analysing the UK and European landscape to source new investment opportunities.
You will prepare written investment recommendations and you will undertake extensive evaluation and due diligence, particularly in performing financial analysis, modelling and interpreting both company and financial data to quantatively and qualitatively assess the strength of potential opportunities.
You will lead transactions and manage the entire lifecycle of an investment, from negotiating heads of teams to further fundraising (in the private or public markets) and to an eventual exit.
You will take board seats within our portfolio companies and contribute positively as a board member to assist companies in all areas of their strategic growth plans including financial and business development, recruitment and go-to-market strategy.
- Minority stake
- Investment or co-investment alongside other investment funds, usually in one or several rounds of £1 to 5 million
- Investment horizon of 5 years, usually from Series A rounds
- Traditional Venture Capital governance
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience
- Experience in management strategy consulting, technology-focused corporate strategy function, corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking
- Board representation experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to make an impact at the senior level of an organisation
If interested, please apply here.