Looking for someone hungry who is excited to be part of small investment team, can wear multiple hats and is a go-getter. You will work in the trenches with other driven teammates who have have already been successful in their respective careers and share the vision for building this business from scratch into something special and rewarding.
- Lead negotiations with and execution of portfolio company transactions
- Sit on boards and act as a trusted advisor to portfolio companies
- Member of the firm’s Investment Committee
- Act as ambassador for the firm expanding its network of entrepreneurs, potential LPs., etc…
- Contribute to the sourcing of portfolio company deal flow
- Ideally, 7-10 years of relevant investment experience in “FinTech” Venture Capital with a successful track record
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Experience with cash-flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team experience having managed junior investment personnel
- All-in annual compensation range [~$250k] plus benefits
- [1%-2%] equity units in the GP
If interested, please apply here.