Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leadership and direction with Company Investments. Monitors domestic and international situations, analyzing their effect on investments to ensure the successful management of portfolios. Contributes to the development of the organization’s business strategy, and interprets business strategy to determine organizational objectives. Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Uses financial and market analysis to evaluate strategic options.
- Takes into consideration key opportunities for increasing profitability and minimizing inefficiencies within areas of responsibility.
- Creates, implements, and achieves realistic, aggressive goals to align with business objectives.
- Works with contacts to establish, track, and analyze key financial and operational performance metrics/procedures to foster process improvement.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related.
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
If interested, please apply here.