Playfair Capital is one of Europe’s leading early-stage VC funds. We’ve been around since 2012 and have invested in over 40 startups to date. We’re sector and geography agnostic, with a singular focus of finding and backing ambitious entrepreneurs who want to build cool things that will create new markets or disrupt old ones. We have a founder friendly reputation and work closely with our teams to provide the support they need to bring their visionary technologies to the masses.
We’re busier than ever making new investments and building our existing portfolio and are looking to add some additional firepower to the team. As such, we’re seeking an experienced investor to come on board and help drive our investment activities and support our ever growing portfolio.
We’re a small, close-knit team of tech enthusiasts with a passion for building early stage businesses. We see ourselves as a family and have created a fun, casual work environment while at the same time favouring fast-paced, bold decision making.
Things You’ll Do
- Take a leading role in new investment activities, from deal sourcing to execution;
- Help to manage our existing portfolio and take board seats on new investments;
- Hire, manage and grow junior investment team members;
- Network and build the Playfair brand.
Experience You Have
- Venture investing with a track record of deal execution;
- Startup board membership;
- People leadership, including hiring and mentoring junior team members;
- Strong network and relationships in the VC and tech startup ecosystems.
Want to Know More?
Drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let’s talk.