InnoVita Venture Capital is seeking a Venture Partner to join our team. We run extremely flat and are looking for someone that can not only execute, but become a core member of the investment team and contribute to the mission, vision, and culture of our new fund.
- Master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, business administration
- Passion and enthusiasm for startups, entrepreneurship, and building great companies
- A desire to take ownership of high quality work
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to all solutions
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- A successful track record of leading a company or investing in startups
- Prior experience sourcing and closing on investments
- Strong knowledge of venture capital and entrepreneurship
- At least 10 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, sales, and PE/VC of TMT industries.
- Generating leads for new investment opportunities
- Reviews online databases including Crunchbase, Gust, PE Hub, VC Wire, etc. for new business opportunities, conduct preliminary research and distributes qualified leads to the Managing Partners
- Engaging actively in a variety of startup ecosystems to uncover opportunities and generate substantial deal flow
- Tracks market activity including funding events and trends, exits, new fund formation and startup and sector news; prepares periodic reports to update team
- Lead deal flow and selection process of most promising TMT ideas for development and pitch ideas to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Performing preliminary due diligence on select investment opportunities
- Supports all aspects of venture investing; leverages relationships with external eco-system to identify and screen deals of interest; initiates discussions and follows-up with start-up leadership and entrepreneurs
IF interested, please apply here.