ZZ Ventures is a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco. We focus on investing in highly compelling and emerging technology companies in both venture and growth stages that are involved in the development of innovative next-generation technologies and solutions for the global market. We seek to add value to our invested companies by helping them successfully penetrate the Chinese market through our cross-border resources.
The Managing Director will be a senior and experienced investment professional who has worked in the early stage venture capital space. This role will be responsible for sourcing deal flow from his/her network that will lead to early stage investments. This person will be responsible for building an investment team comprised of other Managing Directors, Principals, and Associates with a sector focus on financial services, technology, education, and healthcare.
- Provide hands-on leadership for all aspects of investment activity
- Source proprietary investment opportunities and create an investment deal flow pipeline
- Validate the business opportunity, establish an investment case, and structure and negotiate terms for potential investments
- Work with and support portfolio companies, including attending board meetings and monitoring performance to ensure returns and strategic objectives are achieved
- A minimum of 15 years of experience including significant experience at a top-tier venture capital firm, or major corporation venture capital group, with a deep understanding of the early stage venture capital space. Work experience in San Francisco Bay Area preferred
- Proven experience from sourcing to exiting investments, including deal analysis, due diligence, reviewing and negotiating all documentation, serving as deal interface, and driving deal processes to completion
- China-related industry or venture investment experience strongly preferred (not required)
Please send the resumes to email@example.com or call 415-659-1972 if you have questions