the seed & speed GmbH in Berlin and Munich, is the venture capital company of one of the most successful entrepreneurs in Germany in the financial sector for the pre-seed, seed and early-stage financing of innovative business ideas in the DACH region. The seed & speed GmbH is looking for start-up teams who, in addition to the financial support, are looking for an active exchange with business personalities and sales professionals.
If you are an entrepreneurial investment expert in the early stage, who, together with your investment team, wants to make innovative founders successful, we offer you an exciting challenge in an entrepreneurial environment!
As part of our further growth, we are looking for a managing director of venture capital for the Berlin office, who will expand the investment portfolio in the early stage, bring about successful exits and lead his team at two locations as a model.
- Responsibility for the venture capital company in two locations
- Strategic development of the investment portfolio
- Finance innovative business ideas in the early phase
- Lead the investment team as a role model and coach
- Further development of the company organization (resources, processes, etc.)
- Expansion of the Berlin office in addition to the Munich location
- Accompanying follow-on financing (Series A) and active exit management
- Expansion of national and international partner networks (VCs, consultants, etc.)
- Reporting to the shareholders
For this exciting challenge the candidate expects the following professional and personal qualities as Managing Director of Venture Capital:
- Successfully completed economics or natural sciences or engineering studies combined with business management knowledge
- Several years of professional experience in venture capital Financing of start-up companies with b2c and b2b focus, preferably with digital business models, for example in the consumer goods sector
- Ideally, a venture capital built or demonstrably successfully developed
- Have many years of experience in building and leading professional teams
- Have a broad network in the start-up scene, to incubators, etc. as well as to national and international investors (VCs, family offices, etc.) for follow-up financing
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- High degree of independence
- Leadership paired with assertiveness
- Passion to work with founding teams and innovative minds
- Flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Skillful negotiator who can win others for his goals
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region
- German and English business fluent
- Management in an economically successful company with potential
- Collaboration with one of the most well-known entrepreneurial personalities in Germany
- Location Berlin, the hotspot of the German start-up scene
- Attractive salary package with carry participation
If interested, please apply here.