Turos Capital AG (Zug, CH) is a specialized finance boutique that supports European healthcare companies with venture capital and advisory services from seed capital until exit. A strong management team with a compelling investment case must be supported by the best investors, who share the vision for the company and are willing to commit long-term. Turos Capital’s international network across different types of investors allows us to match the most suitable investors with each specific investment opportunity.
We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every investment case and customize our service and advice to our clients’ needs and concerns. We work with our clients to help them recognize and address the challenges and risks associated with their investment case. Our team on the ground is supported by a dedicated panel of senior advisors and by a global network of industry experts.
To support Turos Capital on various projects we are looking for a Managing Director with a strong interest in Life Sciences and with the following profile:
- Independent research, screening, identification & origination and sourcing of transaction opportunities within the life sciences sector;
- Specific domain expertise in particular sub-sectors of the life sciences sector to support origination of opportunities;
- Conduct Turos Capital’s due diligence on selected transaction opportunities and preparation of Turos Capital’s investment case conclusions;
- Conduct capital placement activities with venture capital, family office/UHNW individuals and execution of other corporate finance transactions;
- Key account management of specific investment opportunities and coordination of the interaction between Turos Capital’s clients and investors;
- Development of Turos Capital’s international network of venture capital, Family Office and UHNW investors;
- Management, reporting and monitoring of existing investments including the preparation and maintenance of all relevant documentation of transaction opportunities;
- Provide leadership as well as mentorship and guidance to for Turos Capital employees;
Education & Skills
- Minimum of Masters or equivalent degree preferably in Life or Biological Sciences, Medicine, Engineering or also Finance, Economics, and Business Administration;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in investment banking, consulting, venture capital or private equity;
- Strong analytical, research, commercial and strategic thinking skills, ability to work autonomously;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Team leader and team player, driven, inquisitive mindset and desire to learn, hands-on professional with “can do” attitude, flexibility and highest quality standards;
- Tech-savvy, with good working knowledge of Office 365;
- Fluent in English (German and any additional language is a plus);
- Global mindset, flexible personality with a passion to work in diverse cultures.
If you are interested in working with healthcare startups and venture capital investors, please get in touch and send us your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com