For our team we are looking for an associate or investment manager venture capital (m / f)for the area of Health Tech / FinTech for our location in Munich or Berlin .
You know your way around the start-up scene, you have already founded your own company, accompanied young companies in the foundation or were active in the area of venture capital, then we would be happy to meet you. In the focus of your activity is the development of yours and the support of our current Health Tech and FinTech portfolio.
Yabeo is a venture capital donor who accompanies innovative young companies in the growth phase. We are a slightly different VC, because you will look in vain for classic fund structures. We bundle the best and smartest investors from different areas for our investments. You are part of a very agile team right from the start, take on responsibility quickly and actively support investment processes. It is important to us that we work close to our investments and provide operational support where our help is needed. That is why you not only expect the classic VC life, but also the active participation in our investments.
- Serving the current Health Tech / FinTech portfolio companies together with the responsible partners and investment managers
- Build up your own portfolio through acquisition, selection and due diligence of new start-ups
- Support of portfolio companies in operational tasks
- Assisting portfolio companies in future rounds of financing in finding additional potential investors
- Support of start-ups in the exit process
- Interacting with our investors through active portfolio management
- Cooperation in strategic projects within yabeos
What you should bring
- Successfully completed studies in economics
- First experiences in working with or with start ups
- First experience in investment management desirable
- Expertise in healthcare and / or banking, financial technology and digitization
- Analytical, strategic and social skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a hands-on mentality combined with a responsible, independent and careful way of working
- Do not be shy of new and challenging tasks
- Fun and interest in innovative ideas and cooperation with motivated startup teams
You can expect that from us
- High degree of self-determined work
- Perspective to build your own portfolio and to accompany this to the exit
- Insights into the German and international start-up scene as well as networking in the international investor landscape
- Active cooperation with founders
- A motivated and collegian team in Munich / Berlin
If interested, please apply here.