The high technology company TRUMPF (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) offers manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. We drive the digital networking of the manufacturing industry through consulting, platform and software offerings. As a family business, we think and act long term. Our creative will makes us a guarantor for continuous innovation.
- Identification of suitable start-ups through participation in worldwide network events and start-up competitions
- Assessment of start-ups based on different criteria such as technology, business model, financial KPIs, business plan, etc.
- participation negotiations
- Management of company audits (due diligence)
- Representation of THV in internal and external committees and discussion groups
- Preparation and implementation of de-investment
- Continuous development of the THV processes as well as the search fields in connection with the strategic orientation of TRUMPF
- Successfully completed a technical degree in mechanical engineering, physics, industrial engineering or comparable qualifications, also an MBA and several years of professional experience in the field of consulting and / or innovation
- Experience in venture capital and business development
- Sound MS Office knowledge
- Very good German and English proficiency in spoken and written as well as knowledge of another foreign language, ideally French or Spanish
- High level of independence and self-initiative as well as pronounced problem-solving competence
- Sense of business processes, markets and customer benefits
- Binding appearance and persuasiveness
If interested, please apply here.