The Manager, Group Strategic Investment will manage strategic investments and non-strategic divestments to achieve the growth objectives of Singtel Group, (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) as well as maximize the value of Singtel Group’s assets. This position offers young professionals an exciting buy-side opportunity with one of the largest company by market capitalization listed on the SGX. You will be part of a nimble team with high visibility with executive management.
· Take ownership over conducting research and analysis on strategic investment / divestment opportunities in the TMT sector
· Perform in-depth analysis on deal strategic rationale, structure and risk in accordance with Singtel’s approach and policies for investment / divestment activities
· Develop detailed financial models for investment / divestment targets
· Familiar with financial tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
· Be part of the core due diligence team and ensure successful deal execution to completion; project manage a cross-functional team of subject matter experts in investment / divestment process
· Participate in post-investment activities in cross-functional teams alongside Singtel’s business units
· You should be a self-starter who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment and have a strong sense of commitment and ownership.
Ideal Candidate should have/be:
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; CFA qualifications highly advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience, in a valuation, due diligence or M&A environment
- Excellent financial modeling (DCF) experience
- Strong understanding of valuation methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills, with proven track record in leading or managing cross-functional projects
- Good understanding of M&A transaction process
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel at short notice and to emerging economies if required
- Team player
If interested, please apply here.