Signals Venture Capital is looking for an investment manager (m / f / d) to strengthen our team. With us you have the chance to build a portfolio of startups and support them until they are successfully sold or go public. You manage all aspects of a venture capital investment independently and independently. This includes the acquisition, analysis, financial modeling and due diligence of startups, as well as their support. Your task is to formulate investment opportunities and present them to our investment committee. You are also responsible for guiding our analysts and interns. You will become part of our collegial and interdisciplinary team that is always at your side with valuable input.
- Acquisition of attractive investment opportunities
- Selection and due diligence of new startups and presentation to the investment committee
- Support for our existing portfolio companies in order to support their strategic and financial increase in value and to prepare them for a successful sale in the long term
- Successive development of expert knowledge to advance the signals venture capital investment strategy
- Establishment of a strong network in the startup ecosystem
- Several years of investment experience with a venture capital or private equity fund and / or own start-up or startup experience
- Studies in technology, science or economics
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- Fascination for and in-depth knowledge of startups and trends
About signals VC
signals Venture Capital has a 100 million euro venture capital fund and invests it in future-oriented, sector-agnostic, scalable technological solutions that can accelerate or disrupt the transformation process of entire industries. Signals Venture Capital focuses on b2b business models in Europe, for example in the areas of mobility or healthcare. Signals VC now includes nine companies in its portfolio, including CoachHub, Automation Hero and Circ. The latter investment became a stake in an international unicorn company through the sale of Circ to US competitor Bird overnight.
If interested, please apply here.