Sequoia Capital was founded in 1972 in Menlo Park, California, taking its name from one of the largest and longest-lived tree species in the world. In keeping with its motto “The Entrepreneurs Behind The Entrepreneurs”, and in keeping with its legendary namesake, Sequoia Capital has always been devoted to building great companies that stand the test of time.
- Participate in all aspects of investment transactions including: sourcing, analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and documentation
- Formulate and present investment cases to our investment committee. Over time, take a leadership role in analysis of specific investment opportunities and sectors
- Monitor financial/operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies, and assist with quarterly reviews with management team.
- A bachelor degree or above from a top-tier university
- Prior (1 to 3 years) experience in management consulting/venture capital/AI Engineer or as an entrepreneur…
- Familiarity with the start-up ecosystem and/or the journey of an entrepreneur
- Ability to drive a process forward through completion, and to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations
If interested, please apply here.