- Participate in all aspects of investment transactions including: sourcing, analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and documentation
- Formulate and present investment cases to our investment committee. Over time, take a leadership role in analysis of specific investment opportunities and sectors
- Monitor financial/operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies, and assist with quarterly reviews with management team.
- A bachelor degree or above from a top-tier university
- Prior (1 to 3 years) experience in management consulting/venture capital/AI Engineer or as an entrepreneur…
- Familiarity with the start-up ecosystem and/or the journey of an entrepreneur
- Ability to drive a process forward through completion, and to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations