Aachen-based startup Silexica GmbH is revolutionizing parallel programming for multi-core platform software with capital from Seed Fonds II Aachen and international investors and is shifting its headquarters to Silicon Valley.
In this position, you are the contact person / founder of the company and responsible for the entire participation process from the acquisition through the review of business plans, the evaluation of business models to the contractual implementation of the investment and further support to the exit.
It is best for you to have completed a degree in engineering or natural sciences and a deep understanding of business relations or industrial engineering.
In addition, we wish
- 3-4 years of experience in technology / corporate finance, management consulting, corp. Finance or similar
- Strong understanding of technologies and trends
- Entrepreneurial and analytical thinking
- Proficient in German and English
- High social competence and good communication skills
We are one of the largest savings banks-based corporate investment companies based in Aachen and have been successfully active in the market for equity investments for almost 30 years. The fund volume of all funds of the S-UBG Group amounts to approx. € 100 million and our portfolio comprises 40 start-ups and medium-sized companies.
In this position, you actively develop the portfolio companies you manage and are equally co-entrepreneurs and strategic partners.
- modern single office in our rooms directly in the old town of Aachen
- company car
- highly motivated colleagues and very good working atmosphere
- further education
We look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
If interested, please apply here.