The Investment Manager will be involved in all phases of the investment process and the development of companies in the portfolio, along with the rest of the team will deal with:
- analyze and select investment opportunities;
- organize and manage meetings and relationships with entrepreneurs and business managers with the aim of deepening the core aspects of the business idea, gathering the basic information needed to analyze the investment proposal and analyze the information gathered;
- under due diligence, analyze the business fundamentals of the investment proposal, draw up the Investment Memorandum with a summary of the analyzes carried out and prepare the Investment Recommendation to the Investment Committee;
- partnering partners in monitoring and developing portfolio companies, with direct involvement in the board of directors.
- master’s degree in economics or engineering, preference will be given to candidates holding Master’s (MBA or Master in Finance);
- at least 3 years of working experience with leading strategic consulting companies, primary investment banks, other private equity or venture capital funds;
- Fluency in English.
If interested, please apply here.