Qualgro is a Singapore-based VC firm investing at Series A & B, in B2B businesses in Data & SaaS, across Southeast Asia and Australia/NZ.
Qualgro is seeking an Investment Manager to join our team, to help analyze investment opportunities, work with portfolio companies and contribute to our operations.
Working closely with Qualgro’s current Partners and other Investment Managers, the role will focus on: deal sourcing/networking across the tech ecosystem; performing market, financial, technology due diligence on target companies; and working with those companies post-investment.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing efforts – networking; handling sourcing pipeline; developing pipeline analytics; identifying high-potential opportunities.
- Assessment and Deal execution – building financial models and market growth forecasts; conducting deep due diligence; developing investment memorandums.
- Portfolio management – assisting in quarterly tracking efforts for existing portfolio; assisting portfolio companies on special projects.
- Other activities – organizing / attending external events with entrepreneurs and other investors; external communication; ad-hoc research.
- Ideally minimum 2-3 years of work experience at an investment company (PE, VC, investment bank) or consulting firm. MBA preferred, or graduate level academic qualifications in Finance, Computer Science. Some entrepreneur / startup experience.
- Highly skilled in – Analytics, financial modelling, communication and interpersonal interactions, business assessment, qualitative judgement, team work and follow-through / execution.
- Established record as an intellectually curious ‘self-starter’ with an interest in continuous improvement.
- Real passion for investing, technology and business building.
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset, able to take initiative and risk. High ambition for high quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.
- Location: Singapore
- Start date: Immediate
- Remuneration: TBD
Please submit a one-minute video along with your application to email@example.com (you may choose to upload the video onto any medium, and send the link to us). In this video, please make a pitch, explaining why you are the best candidate for this role.