With headquarters in Ludwigsburg (near Stuttgart, Germany) and offices in Berlin and the Silicon Valley, Porsche Digital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Porsche AG and serves as its digital competence center. In China we are now starting our operations as a division of Porsche Motors China Ltd.
By putting the customer at the heart of our values, we seek to discover and enhance the digital experiences, develop new products, services and features, as well as identifying new business models and opportunities for Porsche and our partners
- The primary objective is to establish “eyes and ears” by collecting, understanding and making preliminary contact with strategically relevant and innovative new startups & Venture Capital Funds.
- Create a landscape for interesting VC’s & Startups in the Area of Mobility Innovations, Digital Lifestyle and Digital Emerging Technologies
- Screen and scout of startups as well as digital innovative technologies and business models.
- Generate consistent global deal flow as a source for new business models and investments
- Early recognition of technology trends for Porsche
- Assessment and presentation of investment opportunities
- To assist portfolio companies in their business developments and follow-up financing.
- Support the partnering and venturing team in internal and external events and build, maintain and develop the network to the startup eco-system.
- Committee preparation and organization.
- Bachelor degree or above major in financial or strategic deepening or a comparable qualification.
- Have relative experiences on venture capital or M & A, ideally with an automotive focus
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication skill and strong cooperation spirit
Fluent in both oral and written English , Chinese is a plus
If interested, please apply here.