As a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) we, as Porsche Digital, have come up with innovative visions, strategies, products, business models and inspiring customer experiences in order to expand the Porsche brand in the digital age. It involves both strategies and innovative solutions and concepts that are conceived far into the future.
The Porsche Digital is the interface to innovators and startups worldwide. Our tasks also include venturing, the search for innovative partners in the context of the digital transformation of Porsche and the implementation of new customer offers.
With our own organizational processes – but in cooperation with all departments of Porsche AG and its subsidiaries – we create a global environment with locations in Ludwigsburg, Berlin, Silicon Valley and other locations.
- Analysis and evaluation of business models
- Management of existing portfolio companies (including reporting and key data analysis)
- Interaction and communication with founders, co-investors, advisory board members
- Preparation and commentary of Board Meetings
- Implementation of due diligence processes as well as project management
- Maintaining the start-up portfolio and ensuring synergies with various specialist areas
- Committee preparation and organization (eg preparation of decision templates for top management meetings)
- Successfully completed studies in Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering or Economics with a focus on Controlling, Corporate Finance or Strategy
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position with a car manufacturer or technology group including project management responsibility
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a quick grasp of complex issues
- Willingness to work independently and on one’s own responsibility and to think outside the box
- very good knowledge of English
- Well-versed handling of MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- High commitment and structured working as well as team and communication skills
- Can-do mentality and self-starter!
- Enjoy working with startups and innovators
If interested, please apply here.