For Pictet Alternative Advisors S.A. (PAA), (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) the Geneva-based arm of the Pictet Group active in private equity with over $10 billion in assets under management your mission is to invest in venture capital/growth funds globally as well as directly into companies in this space in co-investment deals.
- Identifying, carrying out due diligence on and selecting venture capital funds globally.
- Sourcing and analysing co-investment opportunities with selected partners.
- Defending your recommendations to the investment committee.
- Monitoring the investments.
- Actively participating in the fund-raising activity for the Private Equity team.
- Five years’ experience in venture capital, ideally in both fund and direct investments.
- In-depth knowledge of the venture capital eco-system, in particular on the West Coast of the USA and in Europe.
- University degree in Finance or Economics (or qualification deemed equivalent); a postgraduate-type qualification such as a CAIA or CFA would be an asset.
- Perfect command of English and conversational French; an additional language would be a plus.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the successful applicant, you should have excellent priority-management skills and take an innovative approach to resolving problems. In addition to having a high degree of initiative, you will be open-minded, committed and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve the Group’s objectives. You will also have a keen sense of responsibility and will make client satisfaction the key priority in your work.
If interested, please apply here.