The Investment Manager is the venture ambassador for NZTE (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) and provides in-depth, expert capital and financial direction to attract quality investment into New Zealand and build the capital capability of New Zealand businesses.
The critical success factors of this position are to attract Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into New Zealand, originate Greenfield opportunities for the New Zealand economy and to shape and support New Zealand companies’ Investment capability. It focusses on the origination of scalable, quality deals that move appropriately to completion, ensuring value adding results for both Investor and for New Zealand.
To be successful in the role you will have;
- A strong understanding of global trends and capital markets with a commercially focussed tertiary qualification (ideally in finance, economics, law, commerce or accounting).
- Proven experience in Investment Banking, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), corporate finance, and/or capital raising in either the Investment Banking, Legal, CA firm, Business Development
- Experience in the European environment.
- Outstanding Relationship building and networking skills
- An affiliation or strong knowledge of the New Zealand market and culture
Proficiency in another European language will also be highly regarded as will professional qualifications in Investment Banking, Finance, Legal.
If interested, please apply here.