An opportunity has arisen to join the organization in the early stages of its development with the ambition to become a major participant in the UK Venture Capital Industry within the next 2-3 years.
Successful candidates would be joining a small, growing team of experienced and entrepreneurial investment professionals. The opportunity would suit someone entrepreneurial, with broad business experience and a desire to work in, and with, small high growth businesses.
We are seeking candidates who have both the desire and the ability to involve themselves in all aspects of our business and who display the potential to grow into a leadership position within our organization in the medium term.
Responsibilties will include:
- Generating and curating deal flow, conduting preliminary due diligence and screening companies.
- Leading full due diligence and assiting with deal execution.
- Active portfolio management, providing direct support to management teams of protfolio companies.
- Advisory, co-investment and syndication of funds.
Relevant skills include:
- Skills acquired through completing an MBA or similar business degree would be relevant.
- Experience of equity investment transactions, either as an entrepreneur, investor or provider of professional services.
- Scientific background and/or experience in the life science sector will add a different dimension to the role
- Experience working in or with high growth SME’s
The compensation package will be attractive though will be weighted towards performance related milestones (both personal and company wide) and the right candidate will be incentivised through an equity package
If interested, please apply here.