About the MedTech Impact + Innovation Fund – The MedTech Impact + Innovation Fund (MTF) is an early-stage venture capital fund designed to impact the areas of health, wellness, and wellbeing by commercializing promising research for preventions, therapies, cures, and enabling technologies.
About 3DGenics – MTF is seeking an outstanding incubation stage General Manager (GM) candidate with a proven track record to lead one of its portfolio companies, “3DGenics”. 3DGenics is entering the Innovation stage with a focus on developing cost-effective and efficient processes to create consumable medical devices tailored to patient specifications. During this stage, efforts will be focused on market research, business model design, and product conceptualization culminating in the creation of an alpha prototype.
About the Position – Successful GM’s may have the opportunity to continue on as the incubation stage CEO, or to join MTF or one of its other portfolio companies on a part-time or full-time basis. Incubation stage GM’s can expect to work 5-10 hours per week at the MTF offices, remotely, and offsite at events and meetings. Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the GM’s key responsibilities include:
● Develop company business model through primary and secondary market research
● Develop the company’s initial alpha prototype, scope company supply chain, and deliver initial concept
● Mentor junior team members to effectively validate market need, gather feedback and establish partnerships for future customer pipeline
● Gather pre-orders for alpha prototype, pending successful demonstration
● Setup control systems, innovation stage budgets,
● Attract and retain innovation team
● Cultivate a high-performing, agile, collaborative and solid metrics-driven company culture and brand
● Establish milestones driving innovation team’s day-to-day activities
● Develop incubation strategy, plan, and budget for alpha prototypes plus additional inventory
● Prepare funding/ offering documents
● Support investor acquisition and lead investor relations
● Collaborate with BOD to identify incubation stage CEO and support management transition
About you – We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, and hands-on GM with strong leadership skills, experience developing new products and launching new ventures, and the ability to manage the incubation stage of our proprietary commercialization process. You have a demonstrated interest in bringing innovation to health, health care, fitness, wellness, or wellbeing.
● Proven track record of building and managing successful teams of 5-10 people preferred
● Experience building and selling technologies, products or solutions for health, healthcare, fitness, wellness, or well being preferred
● 15+ years of experience leading startup or early-stage companies; 5 years of P&L responsibilities preferred
● Ability to lead and work as part of a team and collaborate with BOD, strategic partners, incubation team members, clients, and prospects.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-manage executive assignments
● Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision; excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, effective process management abilities.
If interested, please apply here.