- Key responsibilities include:
- Venture investment
- Align the investment plan with the understanding of MediaTek’s corporate strategy and business needs
- Spearhead venture investment from deal sourcing, assessment, due diligence, valuation, deal structuring and execution all the way to the stage before capital injection.
- Collaborate with entrepreneurs in post investment management, all the way to exit
- Market intelligence (MI)/Competitive intelligence (CI)
- Research, synthesize and derive MI/CI implications that resonate with MediaTek’s business needs
- High work integrity.
- Possess sharp business acumen. Solid academic background and operation experiences.i. Engineering or science majored with practical financial knowledge is preferred
- Strong finance majored yet passionate about technologies is also desirable.
- Ability to independently work with critical thinking and strong analytic skills in uncertainty.
- Excellent oral and written communication. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- PM/marketing experiences. MBA, other business degrees or business certificates. Work experiences in investments and corporate developments. Fluent 2nd foreign language.
- Other criterion
- Full time.
- Taiwan/Hsinchu based.
- Able to tolerate business travels.
If interested, please apply here.